CNFA is currently seeking qualified Director of Finance and Administration (DAF) candidates for the upcoming USAID-Funded Ghana Trade and Investment Activity. This Activity will facilitate the growth and development of higher-value commercial crops through investment promotion, trade facilitation, and small and medium enterprise (SME) development. These efforts will support the Government of Ghana’s plan to recapture market share, access new markets as a source of foreign exchange, and support pathways to self-resilience.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial and operations processes of donor-funded projects in West Africa, with progressively increasing levels of responsibilities, is required;
• Demonstrated capacity to implement and enforce USAID rules and regulations is required;
• Experience in the application of a competitive procurement processes, especially in regard to consultants and service providers, is required;
• Experience managing grants, or providing administrative oversight of grants, is required;
• Personal qualities of integrity, collaboration, and work ethic are required;
• Experience building the capacity of staff in a broad range of areas related to finance and operations is strongly preferred;
• Bachelor’s degree is required;
• International donor experience is required, USAID experience is preferred;
• Professional written and spoken fluency in English is required.
About the Organization
CNFA is a not-for-profit international agricultural development organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and dedicated to increasing rural incomes by empowering farmers and rural entrepreneurs. CNFA assists smallholders in increasing household-level food security and nutrition through improved agricultural practices, introduction of new varieties, diversification of crop production, food preservation and storage, development of farmer-based organizations, and strengthened linkages to markets. CNFA has a successful track record of implementing agricultural development programs in 43 countries. www.cnfa.org
|Number of Employees||150|
|Detail||Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture is an international agricultural development organization that specializes in the design and implementation of sustainable, enterprise-based agricultural initiatives. We work with businesses, foundations, governments, and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity, and improve access to inputs and financing in 45 countries around the world.|
© Copyright 2019 Number Trend All Rights Reserved. A FrancordSoft Company.