• Develop, test, and implement new software
• Design and update applications, databases, user interfaces, websites, and other software-based assignments as needed.
• Maintain, test, and recommend software improvements
• Integrate in-house and commercial software with our clients’ existing systems
• Analyze user requirements and create design documents
• Develop technical specifications
• Work with clients and team members to gather requirements, analyze issues, and resolve complex issues
• Provide timely, accurate documentation and reports
• Stay current with the latest industry developments
• Possess strong oral and written communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering or a related field
• Experience working with government and private sector clients is a plus
Job Type: Full time
FrancordSoft is a software development company serving government and private sector clients in the United States and Africa. Our projects include Ducor Sports, a popular digital sports network focused on African sports, technology, and culture, as well as NumberTrend, an innovative job search engine serving employers and job seekers in Africa. We are looking for an experienced software developer who is excited about working for a growing company in a fast-paced environment.
Hours: Full-time from 9:00am to 6:00pm; Monday to Friday
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Compensation and Benefits: Negotiable based on experience
Start Date: Immediately
|Number of Employees||8|
|Detail||FrancordSoft specializes in providing business and professional services that exceed expectations, going beyond imagination and delivering results. With a focus on technology, research, consulting, and outsourcing, FrancordSoft helps organizations of all sizes with software development, software customization, and research. Website: http://www.francordsoft.com/|
© Copyright  2021 Number Trend All Rights Reserved. A FrancordSoft Company.